Sunday, September 7, 2014

Twenty Nine Years and Counting

 My husband and I are celebrating our 29th anniversary. Makes me feel old.  We put up with each other this long so I guess we are going stay together a while longer. LOL
  I am working on an afghan sampler pattern for loom knit.  I decided to make a needle knit patter to go with it.  That way if someone wants to follow along and the needle knit they can.  I will try to post the patterns around the 15 of the month.  I have the first square started all I have to do is finish so I can take pictures.
  This project is going to be one of those make it the way you want with the yarn of your choice.  The only thing I want to stress is that if you start with one fiber you should stick with it.  Wool in one square and acrylic in another would not be a good idea. Same with yarn weight.
  Not much else going on right now.  We are starting to plan our trip to Maine next year.  My husband was born and raised there.  He wants to go visit family and take time out for our selves.  It will be a little early for the leave change but it will be getting close.
  We don't have fall in Texas.  It goes from summer to cool weather.  The trees turn brown and drop their leaves and that is it.
  It has been about 15 years since I have been to Maine.  Sabbath Day Lake now has a bypass around it.  It will be a lot quieter.
  That is it for now. I will be back soon.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! :)
That will be a nice trip to Maine for you.

Mimi Went to Town said...

Thank you Pam. It will be a long trip but well worth it.

Davy Mitchell said...

Happy anniversary! Look forward to the follow up blog post of the trip ;-)