Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ouch

 My thumb is hurting.  I did a little crocheting and now the joint where my thumb and hand come together are hurting.  I had giving up crochet because it made my hands ache if I did to much.  I am trying some stretches to see if I can loosen it up.
  I wont give it up all together but I won't spend as much time on it.  I will post the pattern details for the #2 square.  I is a five stitch repeat and will be easy.
Knit 4, Purl 4 then you move over one and you purl one k4 p4 to the the end.  I call it ribs in motion.
 I have an idea for the next square already.  If I don't get it done on my schedule oh well I will get it done soon enough.
  If you put to much pressure on yourself it takes the fun out of it.  I will be back tomorrow to post my #2 square pattern.

No comments: