Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hands

 Have you ever looked at your hands?  I mean really looked at them.  Who's hands do they look like?  I am one of those crazy people that notices hands.  I look a lot like my mother and her side of the family, but my hands are like my fathers.  Long fingers and they come from his mother's side of the family.
  I see all the hard work on hands, or the care that some take in there hands from painted nails and well manicured cuticles.  Scars on some and age on others.  There is nothing like the love in a grandmothers hands.
  Now that I knit, I try to take care of my hands. Smooth nails so I don't snag my yarn and soft skin so the yarn glides through the fingers easily.
  Who's hands do yours look like?  Have you ever thought about it?  Take a look.  Crazy as it sounds you my see something in your hands that you never saw before.

No comments: